All bookings(a “Tour,” “Products,” “Services”) are made with Royal Silk Holidays Co., Ltd(“Royal Silk Holidays,” “We,” “Us,” “RSH”) (TAT License 14/00302).Participants(“you,” “clients”) are to agree to these Booking Conditions, and we will accept your booking on this basis.
By booking a Tour, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party.
1)BOOKING AND RESERVATIONS
• Bookings will be confirmed within 48 hours after receiving your requests. If a booking cannot be confirmed, an E-Mail message
will be sent to inform booking status.
• In case of a delay in our reply, please send a “Reminder Copy” to our Customer Services through E-Mail: [email protected]
BOOKING THROUGH ONLINE TRAVEL AGENT(s)
Royal Silk Holidays offer products and services through online travel agencies (OTA).
In the case of booking through OTAs, Royal Silk Holidays is not liable for any payment related issues before the travel date. Unless specified, OTAs will handle any refunds due to cancellation by you, or by Royal Silk Holidays following the cancellation policy stated on each OTAs website.
You will receive a letter containing information upon arrival, including a telephone number for emergencies.
Ms. Sasima (Ms. Yui): ++66 (0)81 314 9048 (Hotline)
Ms. Patcharee (Ms. Tuk): ++66 (0)83 989 1523 (Customer Services)
The representation of RSH may differ according to the destination. In some destinations, a representative will visit the hotels according to the schedule to assist the clients with additional information and in case there are any difficulties.
For Tour and transfer services, clients have to inform our customer services at the telephone numbers as mentioned above or our local partner immediately while staying in Thailand to investigate and solve the situation.
Any complaints received after departure from the country is referred as null and to investigate/ solve case by case when receiving information in writing within 4 weeks after services ended as it is difficult to get compliance from relevant suppliers after the period.
• Our Reservations Department will advise your office the final amount of the booking made, upon the confirmation of all booked services.
• The amount stated in the invoice is the amount to credit into our bank account.
• All relevant bank charges are to be borne on remitter’s account.
• If the tour date overlay with particular days that requires compulsory charges by the Hotel, Hotel’s Compulsory Gala Dinners (Chinese New Year, Songkran Festival, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, etc.) stated in our will be automatically charged in your invoices.
• For special promotions with bonus nights, in most cases, breakfast is NOT included during the free nights and will be automatically charged in your invoices.
PAYMENT FOR F.I.T BOOKINGS
• Full payment must be credited to our bank account 14 days prior to your arrival date at their first destination booked with RSH.
• In case of frequent bookings, RSH will issue “Collective Invoices” covering details of your arrival within 14 days.
• Payment of “Collective Invoices” must be credited to our account 7 days after receiving the list of invoices.
• A copy of your “Bank Transfer Form” must be faxed or E-Mailed to our office in Bangkok or Germany after your payment has been made.
PAYMENT FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
• Payment and deposit-arrangements will be advised upon confirmation of group booking and mostly depending on Hotel contract agreement and /or relevant suppliers (if any).
• Full payment must be credited to our bank account 14 days prior to your arrival on the first destination booked with RSH or conditions specified in hotel or suppliers agreement.
• The copy of your “Bank Transfer Form” must be faxed or e-mailed to our office after your payment has been made.
DEPOSIT FOR FIT AND GROUP BOOKINGS
• Deposit-arrangements will be advised, if necessary, as soon as FIT or group booking is confirmed and is mostly depending on
Hotel contract agreements.
Punctual payment is required for all FIT and Group bookings in order to secure space as well as land arrangements. Payment delay might result in an entire cancellation of confirmed service. RSH reserves the right to cancel all the confirmed services without prior notice.
• Invoices will be issued in Thai Baht (THB), except hotel rates as well as outside Thailand service quoted in US$.
• Payment should be settled in Thai Baht (THB), Euro (EUR) or US Dollar (US$) unless / otherwise stated in the invoice.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
• We accept payment by credit cards VISA, MASTER and American Express. The additional bank fees of 4% will be automatically charged to the invoice.
We accept both private and corporate credit cards. By using a corporate card, the payer agrees herewith that the company refrains from the right to reject payment after using the corporate credit card.
RSH covers insurance for accidents occurred during our transfers and tours within the Royal Kingdom of Thailand at the amount of Thai Baht 500,000.00 for first aids and medical care. The insurance does not cover losses or damages of personal effects. It’s recommended that clients have private insurance coverage during the stay in Thailand.
5)CANCELLATION, NO SHOW, AND EARLY DEPARTURE
5.1 Land Arrangement: Transfers, Excursions, and Package Tours
• FIT Booking
– Cancellation after complete confirmation with an invoice, Baht 500.- per booking will be charged
– Cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival date, 25% of total arrangement is fined.
– Cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total arrangement is fined.
– No show or early departure, 100% of total revenue.
• Group Booking
– To be advised upon confirmation received.
• Most hotels have very strict “Booking Conditions, Early Check-Out, and Cancellation Charges”, kindly recheck with our reservation team upon making a reservation.
Above cancellation policy is applied to hotel booking and land arrangement in Thailand only. Arrangement outside Thailand such as Indochina is exclusively advised when booking confirmed.
RSH acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport companies, suppliers and the local tourist offices in providing their services to clients.RSH is not responsible for any losses, injuries or damages sustained by you including those incurred outside the tour programmes. Additional expenses incurred due to any delays, accidents, natural disasters, political actions, and unrests must be borne by clients.
RSH reserves the right to modify or change the tour itinerary or services that have been confirmed for safety reason, such as weather conditions, political riots and natural disasters without prior notice. Participation in any of RSH organized tours automatically implies that clients have been advised, and they have understood and accepted the above terms & Conditions.